Ricerca i contenuti dell'archivio caricando un'immagine. Trascina il tuo file qui o fai clic su Sfoglia.
Si prega di caricare solo file a bassa risoluzione. I risultati restituiranno solo corrispondenze esatte. Eventuali immagini con sovrapposizione di testo potrebbero non produrre risultati accurati. Dettagli di immagini produrranno solo risultati del dettaglio corrispondente, non dell'immagine completa.
Trascina un file qui
Elaborazione dei risultati della ricerca
Si è verificato un errore:
Ricerca per colore
Scegli i colori
Aggiungi fino a 5 colori. Facendo scorrere i separatori puoi regolare la composizione dei colori
Aggiungi un colore
Aggiungi parole chiave per perfezionare i risultati
We proudly present Bridgeman Studio, our new image licensing platform dedicated to contemporary artists, illustrators, photographers and graphic designers. Read more about exclusive opportunities and benefits as a Studio artist and client.
Studio offers exclusive new benefits for artists and clients, while still maintaining the unbeatable service on which Bridgeman has built its excellent reputation.
Benefits for Studio clients:
- prioritised access and commissioning opportunities to the most talented contemporary artists, established and emerging, collected in one place
- Full copyright clearance for your region
- A dedicated Bridgeman Studio team who will help and advise you with researching and curating bespoke content
- Support from our dedicated account managers, tailored to your requirements
Benefits for Studio artists:
- Copyright clearance and reproduction is fully managed by the Studio team on every license, so you can concentrate on doing what you love.
- Your own personal customisable artist’s page on the Studio website, where you can write your profile, upload up to 100 images annually, view analytics (forthcoming) and link to your website and social media channels.
- The chance to be commissioned by any one of Bridgeman’s 10,000+ existing clients around the world and access to our exclusive partnership with art.com for print-on-demand merchandising.
The directors of multinational food and shopping corporation Lotte Co. chose Rebecca Campbell's artwork as the face of their 2014 calendars for clients. Rebecca's fresh and witty images were excellently complemented by the simple tyopgraphy and spare graphics used across the calendars.