We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team
Reports to: Head of Sales, US, UK & ROW
Location: New York City, USA
Start date: ASAP
About Bridgeman Images & the role
Bridgeman Images, the leading global source of video, photographs, and illustration from the past and present worlds of art, culture, and history, is seeking an experienced and driven customer services professional to provide general sales support and administrative assistance directly to accounts as well as support of the broader sales team.
The company represents over 2000 museums, galleries, artists and archives worldwide and its clients
include magazine, trade and educational publishers, TV and Film studios, stationery product companies
plus commercial and digital agencies. The company offers generous benefits including full health
The role is based in New York City and reports directly to the Head of Sales, US, UK & ROW..
- Support NY Sales Team by investigating and classifying ‘incoming’ opportunities to determine
optimal response by handling the opportunity itself or handing them to the most appropriate
sales team member
- Support NY Sales Team to make sure that content is provided, permission requests are processed
& letters are sent, and invoicing is done in a timely manner.
- Deliver high quality work in a timely and professional manner whilst actively participating in a
- Support overall good functioning of the sales team, including holiday coverage (as other team
members would cover role during incumbents’ holidays)
- General office and administrative tasks, that will change from time to time.
- Tasks may change and evolve from time to time depending on changing customer requirements
- Proven experience providing high-level of customer service and client project management
- Comfortable working in a sales environment with accountability for working towards set targets
- Effectively foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email, and in-person
- Strong understanding on how to prioritize workload to get best Return on Time Invested.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills towards customer service and loyalty
- This is a position where prior industry experience is not mandatory, but knowledge of image
licensing and its industries is a plus
- An appreciation of Art, History and Culture given the nature of the product sold
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite and CRM software (HubSpot, preferred)
- English fluency required
- A positive, go getter with a can do attitude
- Strong customer centric mind-set
- A relationship builder both internally and externally
- Resourceful, highly organized and displays a flexible and positive attitude
- Prepared to work as part of a small, passionate and dedicated team
- Motivated by sales targets with excellent time management
- Proactive, takes responsibility and works with initiative, energy and good humor
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.