We know it's only August, and that we're ahead of even the supermarkets and department stores in mentioning this. But we're going to mention it anyway. The early bird and all that..
Christmas. The holidays. The winter vacation.
Whichever way you say it and whether or not you celebrate it, the Bridgeman Studio team know that Christmas and The Holidays are the hottest tickets for the chilliest of events. Every single year, starting at the height of summer, our Account Managers are asked by our clients for exciting new contemporary imagery which depicts Christmas.
© Margaret Loxton / Bridgeman Images (detail)
© Trygve Skogrand / Bridgeman Images (detail)
With this in mind, we are looking for brand new, contemporary imagery for licensing for 2014 and beyond. This could be licensing for anything from calendars, greetings card and printed packaging to editorial uses or even advertising! We are looking for illustration, painting, drawing and photography for this season.
Take a look at our suggestions below, paying close attention to the keywords we suggest. Following this, do go ahead and email the Studio Team with any suggestions you have or better yet, show us what you've got and start uploading directly to your profile! We'll get marketing for you and the rest will follow.
- Snow scenes
- Christmas morning
- Opening presents
- The churchyard
- The Nativity
- Baby Jesus
- Angel Gabriel
- The Three Wise Men
Christmas with a twist
- Black and White vintage photography re-imagined in a contemporary setting
- Christmas landscapes using a contemporary illustrative style
- London, New York, Paris and other world cities at Christmas- with or without snow
- Christmas lights
- Christmas food
- Images that convey the Jewish celebration of Hannukah.
- Images that include the menorah in a contemporary setting
- Festivities to include both religious and family traditions
- Colours that evoke a Christmass-y feeling
- Golds, Reds, Greens, White and Silver
- Warm, luxurious tones
- Repeat patterns, useful for surface-design
- Geometric patterns that could be used for Christmas wrapping papers
© Julie Held / Bridgeman Images (detail)
© Graeme Harris / Bridgeman Images
Keywords & Top Tips
Remember that all images must be at least 3000 pixels one side of the image. Images must also be between 40-70MB in either a jpeg or tiff format. All images must be cropped and to the correct orientation.
To see a selection of the Bridgeman Studio Seasonal Imagery we already have, please click here
|© Luke Martineau / Bridgeman Images||© Nancy Moniz / Bridgeman Images||© Didier Gaillard / Bridgeman Images (detail)|